All these years.....

jonf45uk

Of staying up til stupid-o-clock in the morning to watch us humiliated in prime time games...... 

Was on at 05:00 today so had to skip it.... absolutley gutted!!!!

Hope everyone had a great night and even better day if you have to work with Steeler fan or have the misfortune to have any of them as relatives!!! 

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all, and  wishing you a healthy and winning 2021 ;) 

Jon :) 

I had a weird feeling they were gonna win that game for some reason.  Sorry you missed what was probably the best game of the year,  for what that's worth, if nothing else watching Bell blow-up JuJu clown shoes and then actually winning the game.

Merry Xmas and HH's to alll, and to all a good night.

Quick memory they have probably beaten the Steelers at home maybe 6/7 times since 1989.

I thought they'd get blown out.   I strongly considered going to bed in the 3rd qtr because I was sure they'd blow it.

Many fans have forgotten or never realized before Mike Brown the Bengals actually had the  advantage head to head against the Steelers (and every other AFC Central rival).

It's just shameful to be dominated by them and not clean house and make significant changes to the way you operate when a model is laid out right in front of you.  That's why I'll never buy that Mike Brown truly wants to win.  

15 hours ago, Stripes said:

It's really quite bizarre that this inept football team has three wins all year, and two of them came against Tennessee and Pittsburgh -- started a combined 16-0 and are currently a combined 21-7.

Completely bizarre.   Especially when you account for the way they looked a week before against Dallas.

I think the Texans game is a good measuring stick to see if the turn can be turned. 

16 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Quick memory they have probably beaten the Steelers at home maybe 6/7 times since 1989.

I thought they'd get blown out.   I strongly considered going to bed in the 3rd qtr because I was sure they'd blow it.

Many fans have forgotten or never realized before Mike Brown the Bengals actually had the  advantage head to head against the Steelers (and every other AFC Central rival).

It's just shameful to be dominated by them and not clean house and make significant changes to the way you operate when a model is laid out right in front of you.  That's why I'll never buy that Mike Brown truly wants to win.  

Yep.  At least he doesn't want to win "badly enough." He has no business being in the position he's put himself in.