Cowboys @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Multiple people noticing Taylor's demeanor in the post-game press conference video - dejected, lacking his usual optimism, seems Bungalized or just depressed.  Why he didn't see this coming when he took the job eludes me, but why I thought he would never succeed here - no idea what he's getting into.  This franchise ends head coaching careers, every single one of them under Mike Brown has ended here.

2 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Multiple people noticing Taylor's demeanor in the post-game press conference video - dejected, lacking his usual optimism, seems Bungalized or just depressed.  Why he didn't see this coming when he took the job eludes me, but why I thought he would never succeed here - no idea what he's getting into.  This franchise ends head coaching careers, every single one of them under Mike Brown has ended here.

Because the employer is dangling a 7 figure job in your face.   So you'll over look a lot of stuff to have a shot.   Especially if you fail you'll just go back to an assistant coach. 

Same reason Hue took Cleveland instead of waiting for Marvin to retire.

Marvin Lewis has no one else but himself to blame for his ending.  He blew multiple half time leads in the playoffs and 1lead with under 2 minutes to go.  I fail to see how the organization failed him.