Cowboys @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

1 hour ago, TJJackson said:

since Finley appears to simply get sacked on each play, wouldnt it be better for our cap if we just put a jersey on a sack of potatoes and let the defense tackle that to the ground play after play?

sack of potatoes would be fine with NFL minimum, I'd think

Our new qb:

tater_sack.jpg

Saw a headline, “Bengals get embarrassed in loss to Cowboys.”

I have no idea what the players or coaches are thinking.  But the owner/management cabal is anything but embarrassed.  They seem to take these humiliating losses in stride.  If anything, they’re embarrassed for you if you’re embarrassed.  To them it’s just sad that your lack of football acumen, your unsophisticated understanding of this complex game, make it impossible for you to understand that these sorts of losses are part of the business of football.  Sometimes the other team just gets you.  It’s sad you all don’t understand that.  

Lmfao I see ole Andy came in and kicked the shit outta Zacs piss poor excuse for a team. GOOD!!! I stopped watching this embarrassment of a staff after joe went down. I want this team to get stomped every single week. Just wait until the Steelers come in. I hope they put 70 on this bullshit staff. Fuck you Zac you are the single worse coach ever!!! 

I don't know about weakest, but I mentioned it earlier in the thread - why bench him at all, if he has no history of fumbling? Maybe a series or two? I dunno.  Like he's trying to make a point with all of these benchings.  This isn't college, they're not kids.  So many player issues, especially vets,  just a disaster all-around.  

• Like 1