Bengals @ Dolphins Game Thread

HoosierCat

Replace Taylor.

I don't give a damn if he was getting production from Burrow. Any competent coach would get production from Burrow. Burrow is great.

This team needs to start over. And that's okay. When we moved on from Marvin we knew it wouldn't likely be an easy transition. This group isn't working, so try again.

• Like 1

Why I’m done watching this team and happy I’m not watching football at this point. There is nobody on this team that is going to help them at this point. Even Burrow can’t save this team with these coaches, it’s the worst coached team in this league. 

Worst part is I read that Taylor is not even on the hot seat, so what’s even the point anymore!

Why continue to watch the team, even if you are a die hard fan, what’s the point? I have not seen this team this bad in this long. Even under Marvin I don’t remember it this bad. 

I remember the year Palmer got hurt, we knew the season was over, but we saw a defense that started to loom awesome, we saw Cedric Benson come in and look awesome. There were things to look forward to.

Watching this team right now, what is there to be excited about, besides Burrow.......nothing!

4 minutes ago, COB said:

A new low.  More to come, like when Mike gives his yearly interview and says it’s all a process, fans don’t understand because by their very nature they are unrealistic.  

We just don’t know how hard it is to run a football team!

During the 2nd half of today’s game, an elderly gentleman in his McMansion in Indian Hill:

/speaks into 1970s era dial phone/  “Oh no problem, I was glad to hold.  Now I want to get back to the language in your warranty.  The Mega Motion Rascal Elite IV Senior Mobility Scooter very clearly is covered for 3 years not from the date of purchase, as you keep asserting, but from the date of first use, as I have very clearly explained in my 7 emails, 2 certified letters, and in the sample small claims court pleading that I have provided your legal counsel.  I have no intention of paying over forty dollars for a new charging cord when you folks are under a legal duty to provide me one at no charge.  Sure, I’ll hold again.”

• Like 1