The Knee

HoosierCat

• 2 weeks later...

Considering he is just six weeks removed from surgery, this is all such good news generally.

Ben Baby

@Ben_Baby

·

8m

Joe Burrow said the first two weeks of the rehab process was "pretty miserable." Said he's not at 100 percent obviously but he feels pretty good.

Ben Baby

@Ben_Baby

·

7m

Joe Burrow said the knee is at about 15%. Said he has done some body weight squats but has a long way to go in the rehab process.

Lindsay Patterson

@LndsPatterson

·

56s

It has been the goal from the beginning - the first game is exactly nine months from my injury - we are on track and it's looking as good as it could where I'm at in the rehab process - Joe Burrow on being ready for Week 1

Lindsay Patterson
@LndsPatterson
·
17m
I was excited about it - I think Zac is going to be a really really good coach - with one more offseason next year is going to be a lot of fun and we will take a big step - Joe Burrow on Zac Taylor returning

Paul Dehner Jr.

@pauldehnerjr

·

6m

Joe Burrow on his knee and rehab: Week 1 is the target. No preseason, would use practices to create comfort. Is 9-12 month injury and all signs have him on that nine-month timeline which would be back for the opener. He sounds laser-focused on that endgame.

Paul Dehner Jr.
@pauldehnerjr
·
16m
Joe Burrow says he wore shorts Monday because with rehab he would have to take the sweats right off when he gets inside. Wears shorts everywhere. Wanted to make sure, however, everyone knows he is pro-sweats and can't wait to wear them regularly again. Speaking my language. - Dehner

Lindsay Patterson
@LndsPatterson

23m
Added he'll be watching draft night and wouldn't mind adding former teammate Ja'Marr Chase

Lindsay Patterson
@LndsPatterson
· 23m
He's a really good player - he's an exciting player and great friend and is fun to play with - Joe Burrow on Ja'Marr Chase

Laurel Pfahler
@LaurelPfahler
·
27m
Replying to 
@LaurelPfahler
“We’re on pace to do it now.” -Burrow on trying time be back for start of 2021 season. Also notes, “The worst part is over.”

Tyler Dragon

@TheTylerDragon

·

2m

Joe Burrow on returning Week 1: That's been the goal for me from the beginning ... We are on pace to do it right now. There is obviously a long road...but as far as right now, it's looking as good as it could for where I am at in the rehab process. #Bengals

Keenan Singleton

@KJMSingleton

·

4m

Burrow does a better job protecting his line than they him. Says he watched the play that ended his season a few times and described it as "they got some penetration."