Bengals @ Football Team Game Thread

HoosierCat

Expect nothing different from this franchise. Draft the top QB and do nothing to protect him. He's been dodging it all season and it was going to happen sooner or later. Feel so sorry for him getting drafted into this cesspool of fucktards :( 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Well hopefully this is true. I however lost all faith in this coaching staff and in this org that they will do the right thing to put together a team around him. I have lost all of my excitement about football in general.  

My spark slowly turned the corner after Marvin left and hired Zac, but I started losing it again, after I seen Zac make Dalton look horrible. Somehow this org continues to struggle to put together a complete team no matter how many top draft picks they have, no matter how much money they have to spend in free agency.

Sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side, and I’m starting to feel this way about the hiring of this coaching staff. Sure Marvins time was up but damn I miss him with Hue as a OC. Damn I miss a guy like Whit who would keep these guys together during tough times. There is not one emotional leader in this locker room, not one guy who will speak up and keep the team together.

I don’t know I’m tired of spending my money on the red zone and this stupid NFL game pass just so I can listen to the same old shit that had been happening since like 2018! I’m tired of getting my hopes up only to see a worse team, and a coach who can’t win more then 2 games. I think I’m just tired in general. 

Vol - there is one emotional leader, and it’s Burrow.  Won’t do us much good the rest of this year.  

Fucked over by the universe again.  It never ends with this fucking outfit.  I just hope there are enough front office jobs for all Mike’s grandchildren here in the next few years.  

• Like 1