Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

HoosierCat

14 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Pitt will never get PI calls I swear! 

That's what I've been saying. The roughing on Sam then the pi on us. I said if that was the other way it don't get called.  The sack before halftime was helmet to helmet . jj came came down on Joes head no to mention it was also a horse collar. They showed it clear as day before halftime. No call. Its nothing new. Its has happened for years. When you suck the refs think its a mistake by you. More than a foul from the other team. 

• Like 1

I've said for years the NFL is a fixed league . if you are not favorite. You do not get the calls nor do you get the same treatment from the refs. They will take points and turnovers from you. To make sure certain teams win. Those are facts. This game shows you that. A catch and fumble plus penalties. Given to the Steelers to make sure they have a advantage. Ben happening for years. 

Yeah I still don't buy the conspiracy. There may be implicit biases refs are guilty of succumbing to sometimes, but there's no league-driven initiative to screw the Bengals. I see them benefit from bad calls all the time too.

It's much easier to notice and to remember when you get robbed.

8 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Yeah I still don't buy the conspiracy. There may be implicit biases refs are guilty of succumbing to sometimes, but there's no league-driven initiative to screw the Bengals. I see them benefit from bad calls all the time too.

It's not just the Bengals. It's team they don't see es favorable. You seen it today. Penalties fumbles catches. All go one way. It's not new. It's not a conspiracy either. It's clear favoritism to certain teams and players. 

10 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Burrow and the Bengals aren't going to get the same calls as Brady and the bucs or Ben and the Steelers. . That's favoritism. It's been that way to damn long. 

Very rude reminder of how far off they are. 

They are probably 10 starting player upgrades away from being able to compete at that level when a team that good is playing good.   Hopefully some of the guys out today can close the gap

But still need to scrap some cap space and start adding all kinds of FAs and draft picks.  

• Like 1