Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

6 minutes ago, Stripes said:

I'm not usually the "fire everyone" type. I tend to view that as stupid fan hysteria with no grounding in reality or sense. So, with that in mind:

Fire everyone.

Welcome to the club! All we have is Miller Lite and store brand pretzels but at least the roof keeps the rain out. Mostly.

6 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

How about the entire game? It's not a good defense, but you can't keep losing close games like this with these collapses, it's just stupid. 

Yup. They’re giving up almost 28 points a game. It’s ridiculous, you won’t win anything that way.

Joe saying the right things, he's a pro and I respect that, just a bland statement and handles press well, it's what you have to do to succeed at this level.

Offensive play-calling was great today actually, no issues there.  I don't know if Taylor's doing all of that or Callahan, but this offense scores points.  They need to fix the defense, and fire the DC though.  I'm guessing we're stuck with Taylor through next season at some point, until he's like 5-35-1 or something.  

I knew if they had the ball last we would lose. It was obvious.  Honestly what is the point? There is no real reason to retain this staff. Now 1-12-1 in one score games. There is no turning a corner there is no improvement. It the same thing week after week. Poor coaching players making stupid mistakes. Bad play calling .  it is not going to get any better period!  It time to face the facts. This staff is a bigger issue than the players. The staff is the problem. Its as clear as the day is long.  Zac and Lou should not have a job come.monday. 

23 minutes ago, cincy9275 said:

I knew if they had the ball last we would lose. It was obvious.  Honestly what is the point? There is no real reason to retain this staff. Now 1-12-1 in one score games. There is no turning a corner there is no improvement. It the same thing week after week. Poor coaching players making stupid mistakes. Bad play calling .  it is not going to get any better period!  It time to face the facts. This staff is a bigger issue than the players. The staff is the problem. Its as clear as the day is long.  Zac and Lou should not have a job come.monday. 

We all know Brown doesn't have a quick trigger finger.  I think the only possible scenario is firing Lou and promoting someone to DC this season.  My guess is that the personnel/injury issues are keeping Lou in his job.  The standards here are pretty low.