Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

1 minute ago, jonf45uk said:

How have we been unable to cover tight ends for so long? Surely you'd stumble across someone who could cover at least once in 20 years???!!!

It would help of Lou told them you have to actually get close to them. Dude was completely left alone not covered what so ever. I could have made that pass. 

1 minute ago, cincy9275 said:

It would help of Lou told them you have to actually get close to them. Dude was completely left alone not covered what so ever. I could have made that pass. 

True, but it just feels like its been an issue for so bloody long!

7 minutes ago, jonf45uk said:

How have we been unable to cover tight ends for so long? Surely you'd stumble across someone who could cover at least once in 20 years???!!!

No systematic, consistent focus on good LB's and SS's.  Cutting corners and being cheap.  It's a Mike Brown/Brown family thing. And by "being cheap" I mean not spending on certain positions, they don't spend $$ wisely.  Sorry I know that's a tired statement.

• Like 2

Just like that this defense fails yet again. Another score from you guessed it a TE. So why did we pay Von Bell? Now we see why the saints let him go.  Adam calling out the defense because they have no clue what's going on..  Adam wondering why no one was in the middle of the field. Because they are poorly coached Adam. They gave them this score.