Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

2 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

We all know Brown doesn't have a quick trigger finger.  I think the only possible scenario is firing Lou and promoting someone to DC this season.  My guess is that the personnel/injury issues are keeping Lou in his job.  The standards here are pretty low.  

Trust me I know how Mikey is. There is no debating where the major issues are with the team. Its clearly the coaches. Now all over the social media, Dunlap was livid. Had to be separated from Eason. Fans said he also went after  Lou. If so good Lou deserves it after the last two games. It proves Zac and Lou really should be let go  

2 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Injury update: OBJ torn ACL, done for the year. Tough break.

Did it on his ridiculously bad tackle attempt.  Everyone piled on AJ for not turning into Dick Butkus, but it seems AJ understands his role and his limitations.  

• Like 1

#Bengals top three offensive grades, via @PFF from Sunday: RT Bobby Hart: 83.6 LG Michael Jordan: 75.3 WR Tyler Boyd: 73.1 Bottom three offense: Fred Johnson: 42.5 Semaje Perine: 55.4 Mason Schreck: 59.7
#Bengals top three defensive grades, via @PFF from Sunday: DL Margus Hunt: 72.3 DL Khalid Kareem: 70.8 LB Logan Wilson: 67.5 Bottom three defense: DL Carl Lawson: 42.6 CB LeShaun Sims: 43.9 S Vonn Bell: 46.6

The guys on the radio indicated the Bengals had not blitzed much the entire day but decided to do so on that play.    Leaving 1 on 1 when you are trying to keep them out of FG range.

Questionable call,  like the end of the half against Philly.   

They can't get critical stops at all.   

Although,  I'm sure if they rushed 4 and played zone some dude would have come open quickly like they did in Indy. 

• Like 1