Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

HoosierCat

This team is just stupid. Way to let a rb run free. Good job!  I see the quality coaching is in effect.  They score twice lmfao . just shows how poorly coached they are. They don't even understand basic coverage. Get confused the colts score easy. Who said this was going to be a laugher?  Yeah right nothing comes easy with this group. 

1 minute ago, Stripes said:

Horrible sequence for Darius Phillips

Yeah how do you let a TE get that open? But there seemed to be coverage confusion.  Bynes also missed the RB pick-up out of the backfield on that 20 yard swing pass.  I think there was another blown coverage in that series also. 

Lou couldn't keep a job at Purdue of all places. Yet Zac thinks he should ve leading this defense. Wow. Then lets not forget Zac failed horribly in Miami then took a Bearcats offense the averaged 30 ppg. All the way down to 19 ppg. Does Mike Brown even use his head when he looks for a coach?  What did Zac or Lou do to deserve this job? O nevermind I know. They will. Coach for peanuts. 

5 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Does Shaun Williams not play at all throw him in there to at least help cover the TE or something. 

Man I can’t wait till this team actually gets coaches. Terrible

shawn williams was in when the colts made a long pass he could have jumped and had a go at a pick but he let the guy catch it instead