Bengals @ Ravens Game Thread

Stripes

This is now 2 out out of 3 games. This team gave up more than 6 sacks. All it prives is the offense by design is Busch league at best. That Turner has no clue on how to coach an offensive line. With today and the start of this season. If Mike has any self respect. Zac and Turner really should be let go after this game. 

We all wanted a coaching staff, but I think it’s clear that it does not matter who coaches here this team always sucks. They go out in free agency and spend money and those guys come in and suck. It just does not matter anymore, Zac Taylor is the new Marvin Lewis, hell im starting to think Marvin was better. Either way it does not matter this team seems hopeless at time

Zach Taylor is in over his head.    He let this game get a way in the first quarter.  3 called runs I think the entire quarter. 

Dumb.      Did the same crap with a lead or small deficit against SD. 

Cant do that with the pass pro being what it is AND Mixon is a proven play maker with horrible blocking. 

Edit: not that I thought they could win anyway

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Zach Taylor is in over his head.    He let this game get a way in the first quarter.  3 called runs I think the entire quarter. 

Dumb.      Did the same crap with a lead or small deficit against SD. 

Cant do that with the pass pro being what it is AND Mixon is a proven play maker with horrible blocking. 

Edit: not that I thought they could win anyway

Yea the guy is clueless 

• Like 1

Yes Zac is a huge liability. Look at results.   offense is anemic , the players are not improving. Clearly regressing look at the team as a whole. The Oline is one of the worse I ever seen. Play calling a joke. No Leadership No discipline nothing. Zac is leaning way to much on Burrow. Really no  reason for him to continue as a coach.  Best to stop the bleeding now. Before there is real long-term damage. 

17 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

That was another straight-up 90's/early 2000's experience.  I can't believe they're THIS bad, again....it seems like it never ends.

I love it how all commentators continue to say changing culture, didn’t they do that when Marvin was here? Zac somehow came in and made it worse. If anything I want to change the culture of this Zac Taylor team! At this time Marvin has been the better coach, I’m not sure Zac even knows what he is doing. 

The only chance they had was to “shorten” the game early. 

Zac is out there throwing it around and lining guys up 5 wide, 4 wide.   Gets them in a hole and then the opposing D coordinator dials up constant pressure.  

It was like “what the fuck” are you thinking. 

Quick throws, RPOs, off tackle, and punt if you have to.    

The offense is always going to be anemic when you are trying to build an o-line with 7th rounders and college free agents. 

Wont change until they find line talent and there is a severe lack of speed in the WR core. 

But you can’t go into Baltimore and March Burrow and this o-line to the gallows. 

2 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

I love it how all commentators continue to say changing culture, didn’t they do that when Marvin was here? Zac somehow came in and made it worse. If anything I want to change the culture of this Zac Taylor team! At this time Marvin has been the better coach, I’m not sure Zac even knows what he is doing. 

Marvin and Tobin left the cupboard bare. 

Marvin had a much better roster in 2003. Much better. 

But that doesn’t mean they got the coaching hire right either. 

What a mess.