Bengals @ Ravens Game Thread

Stripes

1 minute ago, volcom69 said:

It amazes me how they get a franchise QB and ignore the position that has been a sore spot for years. I’m really not sure what these coaches look at, do they really sit there and say we got the guys here to make a difference. Do they watch the tape and are impressed with these guys. This is just terrible to watch!

These coaching really think. They could coach around the oline issues. When they can't even come up with a decent game plan.  This staff is worse than Dave Shula staff. Think about that! Said change the culture? No Zac is making it worse. 

• Like 1

20-0 might as well be 40-0. Now the effects of it. Starting to get to joe. Wide open Mixon Joe over throws him. Kid is scared to death. Because of the inability of this coaching staff . Not having a single clue on anything. Have not put this kid in position to have any success. The little he has had. Was all on Joe ability. Now looks as if both of our big FA signings are gone!  Bad luck trickles down to everything. A change has to be made!  

10 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Burrow having his first awful game.  Had a wide open Mixon that could've gone for a Td, ugh.

Almost reminds me of what happened to Dalton behind this awful o-line. He started seeing Ghosts and was scared about the rush, let’s hope Taylor does not ruin Burrow like I watched him do with Dalton!

• Like 1