Jaguars @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

2 minutes ago, cincy9275 said:

Really starting to hate every single last O-linemen on this team! Probably better off just signing 5 free agents and play them.  Probably would be a improvement. We have seen some sad o-lines. This may be the worst ever!! 

Gotta give Jonah a break, he's actually not been all that bad given his inexperience, but the rest? Yep, you could easily replace all of them with upgrades, none of them are playing well, and the position coach, who is going to bring Taylor down with him if he stays, it looks like. 

Thinking I may just go work on my truck. This team is terrible. If they win it will only be if burrow can carry them. This team undisciplined poorly coached out of shape. Just a complete joke of a team. But just another year of typical Bengals football. Don't know why I think this would ever change. Can't wait until Ohio State starts to play. At least I can get to see what a real team and coach looks like. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, volcom69 said:

Well yea he came from an org that has an awesome coaching staff, to this hot pile of shit. These coaches take great players and make them average

It could be the way they're using him, but I thought he was a good nickel LB when they signed him.  He just seems slow. Maybe that's why they let him go, on the downside.

This team is so far from even competitive. All teams have rough patches, barren runs etc, but christ this will go on forever at this rate. The whole organisation is so inept, I feel so sorry for burrow/boyd etc and all those talented players that have been dealt the shitty hand of getting drafted and thus wasted by the Bengals. 

So much talent gone to waste :(