Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

They better keep Myles Garrett off our boy.  What benefits a man who inherits the world (got to draft Joe) if he loses his soul (kept Bobby Hart as a starting tackle)?

Let’s fucking go!  I’m so excited for this game I think I could play in it!  (173 pound, 58 years old).  

Also very very pumped that the 8 million year old fossil that’s been wrecking our team for 30 years is finally going to stay away from a game.

It is unclear if the very wrinkled jinx that is Mike Brown will be far enough away sitting in his mansion in Indian Hill.  Whatever warlock voodoo shit he’s been hexing our team with may, or may not, be able to work from 250 miles away.  I’m guessing it won’t work, too far.  

It’s a new day.  A day when one well-intentioned artifact can finally rest, and we’ll slip the surly bonds of Mike, and touch, the face, of GOD!!!

• Like 1

Thank you a Colleen Wolfe for showing a montage of Baker Mayfield’s picks.  So funny.

Baker warming up with the mask on, hoodie up.

I did not know we’d have to face Assassin’s Creed, completely not fair.

4 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Ha ha!  Looking forward to this dude missing one tonight.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, COB said:

Auden Tate is a healthy scratch, ridiculous!

Yea really he proved last season he should be playing more! I guess they need other players in other areas tonight 

Ugh, Jonah looking like a rookie in his 2nd start with no preseason after missing a year.  He's in a tough position like Burrow.

Would love to see a Bengals complete game, it’s been a long time since we have seen all phases look good

By the time Mixon gets the ball thevlkne of scrimmage has moved 2 yards into the backfield.