Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Chargers @ Bengals Game Thread

1 minute ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

No fans....

And no shock :( 

Absolutely no protection again

Burrow sacked 3 times now, 4 already? Starting to lose count.  But, still in the game, Tyrod is awful, they have a chance.

Got to find a way to protect Burrow, weve known how bad the line is for years, but we'll be down to fat randy at QB by week 4 if this continues.....

Is Fred Johnson that bad that he can not play RT. Seriously  Burrow  is not going to make it far with this Garbage o-line!!

• Like 1

Mixon can't get going when the o-line is getting pushed around. I thought by the end of last year they were progressing, does not look like it so far. Guess I'll blame on no preseason! 

Bobby Hart has to be benched. He is the number one liability. These refs are trash. He was clearly out and there was no unnecessary roughness. 

Same issues different day. Bobby Hart shouldn't be a starter. Play calling is very questionable. Why they aren't leaning on mixon and the running game is crazy. Defense was on the field way to much in the 2nd. 

Decent half by the defence. O-line is horrible, need mixon to lighten the load on Burrow. There's a W there if they want it bad enough!

Gosh, I wish someone would have mentioned to the Bengals brass that the oline needed help....oh wait, everyone did.

The good news is the d looks MUCH better

• Like 1

I expected some vanilla play-calling, but Taylor's offense is really bad still.  The protection is of course terrible, but it was last year also, and he still doesn't appear to have fixed it.  All these WR's and your QB doesn't have time to get a pass-off, and you counter with....one QB sneak? Better make some adjustments fast.

• Like 1