Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Fantasy 2020

Anyone up for it again this season? Yahoo is sending me notices so I figured I’d gauge interest.

I’ll give it a try.  We’re going to be shuffling those rosters though!

• Like 1

This would be one season, where a 10 team league would be better.

Won't complain about 12, but with all the COVID restrictions, it could make waiver wire pickups interesting.

I can play again.

• Like 1

Figure first week of next month since games don’t start until the 10th. I‘ll do a doodle poll for everyone to vote in to figure out a time. I think we still need one more person if RBB isn’t back, haven’t heard from him.

Yeah, like the 12 team format we usually run.
Times don't matter to me.  The later the better, but i'll make most any time happen.

Sounds good.

I’m in another league and missed the draft. I ended up with about 5 players from the Steelers and Ravens. I’ve been making trades to get rid of them. Hate having to root for those clowns.

I’m traveling Friday - actually driving to southwest Ohio so hoping for late Saturday or late Sunday or Tuesday or Wednesday . Driving back on Monday.

I voted for what worked best for me, but am open to another time if it’s more conducive to get everyone involved.

Auto draft sucks !!

Looks like the consensus time is tomorrow night (Friday the 4th) from 9 to 10 EST. Looks like everyone but mem can make it (tho haven’t heard from Scottish). I will ping mem on Twitter and see if he can at least stop by for the first couple rounds.

I really can’t. I am driving to Ohio for the weekend and will be behind the wheel.