Fantasy 2020

HoosierCat

What's a semi-final ??? (asking for a friend :bawling: )

Good luck to all those teams in the pot-season, .....I'll see ya next year

• Like 1

The consolation semi-final game that COB's HGH Farm is playing has, in a nauseating fashion, come down to the Pittsburgh Steelers defense.  If they get 6 points or so tonight, CHGHF prevails.  If not, the Guardians move on to face the Bouncing Ta Tas in the consolation final.  

4 hours ago, COB said:

The consolation semi-final game that COB's HGH Farm is playing has, in a nauseating fashion, come down to the Pittsburgh Steelers defense.  If they get 6 points or so tonight, CHGHF prevails.  If not, the Guardians move on to face the Bouncing Ta Tas in the consolation final.  

I think you have this....I am betting Pitt's D gets double figures.  Trying to make a team out of the deck of 2020 has been a task.

Big congratulations to Hoosier and his Hellmutts for winning the FF league this year.  

For those very few not closely monitoring the FFL, Hoosier’s team charged out of the 4th seed, ransacked the Krushers, then took down a very game Skyline team in the final.

An embarrassing moment was endured by everyone at the postgame presser when an intoxicated Hoosier proclaimed his love and carnal intentions for Alvin Kamara, who carried the Hellmutts in the final with 53 points.

Kamara was quoted as simply saying, “I don’t swim in that river, it’s just not me.”

Hoosier has not responded to loud mouthed idiot Skip Bayless who said, “Hoosier’s win is not impressive, that league is basically the special olympics of fantasy football.  Half the guys auto-draft, some players just flat out quit during the season, and the rest of them seem barely able to produce a coherent FF strategy, or even a coherent sentence.  Finally, let’s face it, they’re Bengals fans.”

• Like 1