Fantasy 2020

HoosierCat

is there a link/sign in to the League ???

The link I've previously used now just shows -  "you're not in this league"

Edited by Scottishbengal
Have now found the link :)
  • Like 1

I’m disappointed I didn’t make the draft, both daughters and my grandchildren stopped by.  I hope my team going into auto draft mode didn’t slow the whole procedure too much.  Not a great fan of my team, particularly Matty Ice and Shitsburgh’s defense.  

Yahoo auto draft gave itself a b+ for “my” draft lol.

Dont sweat it COB. My team was an auto draft mess last year too, I just started adding and dropping guys and it all worked out. Plus with only 10 teams this year there should be some good players available.

3 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

My team isn’t bad but every player I really wanted kept going right before I picked.

That describes every ff draft I’ve ever done.  Now I’ve been well and truly done in by Yahoo’s auto-draft feature.  I am in despair.  

The yahoo algorithm trash talking my Fuller pick go go eff itself. That pick where I made it was money. He’s gonna be a monster and if I had waited 18 more picks someone would have grabbed him. Like happened when I tried to wait on Boyd. 

my team is WAY better than a “C”.

• Like 1

I had to auto-draft due to time difference but I did pre-rank the players, Yahoo gave me a "D" grading but I think they are way off the mark there.

My team has ended up Bengal heavy (not through design) but I suppose lack of /limited stats from last year have had an effect on the grade.

When the Bengals have their bye that's the week someone will get lucky  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...