Redskins are about to get wrecked

COB

• 5 months later...

Just read that some dude is paying $6 billion for the Washington Commanders.

Mike should seriously consider selling the Bengals.  Bezos wants in, $5 billion might be a possibility.  

I just think NFL teams may be at or near their peak value.  The NFL is a business.  The Bengals are a business.  Businesses fail.  Almost inevitably.  Capital does not fail.  Diversify that mountain of cash and it will in and of itself be a family business.  Not as glamorous, not as interesting, but very profitable, stable, and it won’t have the lid on its growth that a single NFL franchise has.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This. Is. WILD.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/37965420/the-secret-history-dan-snyder-demise-washington-commanders-owner

After reading this I have to say I no longer blame Mikey for voting no all the time. I wouldn’t want to be in agreement with this group of massive a—holes on anything, even the color of the sky or time of day.

• 2 weeks later...

$60 million dollar fine on the way out the door.  Those owners can’t stand Snyder, and this “fine,” implemented after the sale terms were finalized and everything was signed, is basically them just extracting money from this leech.