2021 NFL Draft

Chase is a freak, look at that 4.3 40 time!  

Only issue I have with Chase is that his draft stock, like Chase himself, has an elite composite explosion grade.  As in, it has done kabloded over these last few days.  We could easily lose him to the 4 spot.  

25 minutes ago, COB said:

Chase is a freak, look at that 4.3 40 time!  

Only issue I have with Chase is that his draft stock, like Chase himself, has an elite composite explosion grade.  As in, it has done kabloded over these last few days.  We could easily lose him to the 4 spot.  

It's either Chase or Pitts, both are absolutely rare prospects.  Both will be incredible with Burrow.

9 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Chase dominates LSIU defenders in camp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ex5vxTVWl0

Elite metrics/athleticism.  His highlight film backs it up.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjI7Ycj_dBw

confusing argument here, that stat sheet proves we have nothing close to Chase on our roster

18 minutes ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

confusing argument here, that stat sheet proves we have nothing close to Chase on our roster

Yep, as we have talked before.  Watched Ace Boogie last night on his Q and Ace saying Chase is like Tee Higgins 2.0 and that Chase doesn't get much separation and I couldn't disagree more. You don't average 21 yards per catch in the SEC if you cannot get separation, he made AJ Terrell look like a high school player in the Championship Game....and he was a true Sophomore at 19 y/o.  Reports out of Chase's training facility are that no one there can guard him.  We are getting a once in a generation guy here and exactly what we need to unlock the potential of this offense.  

Last year AJ Green was targeted 104 and had the worst receiving grade out of any receiver with more than 50 targets in the NFL on those targets.  My belief is that if you had Chase instead of Green on last year's team we are 7-3 in the 10 games Burrow played, even with the terrible oline play.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

That’s what Joe is saying in response to those who say we don’t need chase because we already have the equivalent of chase. He was snarking pointing out we do not.

Guess who’s running the ESPN telecast, the main host?  Mike Greenberg!  

ABC will have the college gameday crew on their coverage.  Rece Davis and Maria Taylor as hosts.  

NFL Network will cover it with Rich Eison and a cast of lesser known characters.  It’s not his crew from Sunday’s during the season.  

Who will everyone watch?  I’ll miss my main man Mel Kiper, maybe I’ll jump over to ESPN to try to catch a bit of him.  

It’s ABC for me.  At least that’s where I’ll start.

35 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Uh-oh. Jags planning to pass on Lawrence and take Chase first overall???

Ha ha!  Urban Meyer getting the band back together.  Maybe they can dig up Aaron Hernandez, re-animate him with whatever steroids Gronk takes, and then he and Tebow can run roughshod over the NFL.  Hernandez Resurrection!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, COB said:

Guess who’s running the ESPN telecast, the main host?  Mike Greenberg!  

ABC will have the college gameday crew on their coverage.  Rece Davis and Maria Taylor as hosts.  

NFL Network will cover it with Rich Eison and a cast of lesser known characters.  It’s not his crew from Sunday’s during the season.  

Who will everyone watch?  I’ll miss my main man Mel Kiper, maybe I’ll jump over to ESPN to try to catch a bit of him.  

It’s ABC for me.  At least that’s where I’ll start.

Probably NFL network.    They have the best draft guys now.

23 minutes ago, COB said:

Who has enough draft capital to get Rodgers?  No one. 

Rodgers holds all the cards, he needs NOTHING.  He has his Super Bowl Ring, He is a first ballot HoFer, multiple MVPs, he could retire now and he would have several options immediately!

If he says he will retire before he plays another game in Green Bay, you have to consider it...  Better to get something rather than nothing.

5 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

If I’m GB....I trade Rodgers.  That’s the path you set on last year.  

Assuming it was the boat load of picks rumored.   Jimmy G. #3, then 4 other No.1 picks.  

The 49ers don't have first round selections to offer.....they gave up the next three to get to #3.  I am BTW hoping it isn't the 49ers because I REALLY want Chase and that puts it in peril, Green Bay could easily decide they need a #1 receiver to pair with Jordan Love.