Will There Be a 2020 NFL Season?

HoosierCat

I can tell you all from being there Sunday that was as safe as I have felt in a public place since Covid started - much safer than going to a grocery store or for sure going to a restaurant.  There was plenty of room between seats - rows even.  Everyone wore masks (and if you let yours slip lots of stadium personnel with gentle reminders to put them back on), lots of space at concessions. And in Pro Shop.  

If you think you want to go, from a Covid safety standpoint, I gave it an "A". 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Well, things should be ok as long as these teams don’t let it “dominate” them.  Because surely the ultimate scientific question surrounding any medical pandemic or epidemic is; did you let it “dominate” you.  Things would have turned out differently for Europe in the Middle Ages had the population back then resolved itself simply to not be “dominated” by the bubonic plague.  And had someone back in 1918 had the insight to recommend to people that they not allow themselves to be “dominated” by that year’s flu, everything would have been fine.  

• Like 1