Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

General Free Agency Thread

23 hours ago, COB said:

Patriots waiving Sanu.  Go get him!

After off-season ankle surgery and missing games last season, he has "lost a step" according to what I read.  I wonder if he'll remain a FA, and maybe work out for teams later in the season if he improves, but it sounds like he might be done.

The issue with Bengal wide outs has been injury.   If Healthy, Sanu would have problems cracking the top 4 with this group.  

Getting depth at a position of need for a guy they picked up off waivers and wasn’t making the roster. I won’t complain.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

This is what I was wondering about - thought Calitro would make the roster when they signed him, but some LB in camp must've impressed them after the Tupou situation, making him expendable? I dunno.  

17 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

The issue with Bengal wide outs has been injury.   If Healthy, Sanu would have problems cracking the top 4 with this group.  

True.  I would've preferred that they extended him (or Jones) before they left, but now they're both pretty fried with injuries.

I’m watching the Broncos-Steelers game and we don’t match up well against the Steelers.  Specifically, they’ve got juiced up maniacs running roughshod over the Broncos o-line, and we can’t block anyone anyway.  It’s going to be ugly.  

LS--- left safety?  long snapper? loose snoozer?

Wow you are on it Hoosier Cat. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

I’ve always thought Hunt got a bad wrap because he over drafted and Zimmer put the kiss of death on him during hard knocks mentioning he and Watt in the same sentence.

I don’t know what he is now, but he was always and blocking scheme eater.  Lacked that final athleticism to produce the stat.  

• Like 1

He looked good when I saw him play, I think it was this year.  I’m surprised to learn that he’s available.

• Like 1

All I know (having looked at his picture) is my man’s tattoo game is seriously 11/10.