Sign in to follow this  
ArmyBengal

2020 Reds

Have the Reds been "THAT" bad in recent years that no one talks about them at all ??

In regards to an offseason, when was the last time the Reds have been so active and in an apparent mode of "WIN NOW" ??
It's been exciting to this point with all the talent they have brought into the organization.

It should be a fun season and without even seeing them take the field, I can tell you I will be visiting GABP more this coming season !!!

GO REDS !!!

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm keeping my hopes down. I'm not sure these offseason additions are going to do the trick even in a weakened division. I'll be watching though.

Yeah, can't say as i'm calling for a World Series title, but certainly better than what we've seen in recent seasons.
I'm looking forward to the "better".

So Friday night is opening day for the Reds. Have to admit that even with there being no fans in the stands, I’m looking forward to watching pandemic baseball.

GO REDS !!!

Loved watching the game tonight and boy did they look good out there. Gray with a stellar start and they put 7 runs on the board.

Keep it up Reds. Love that baseball is back !!

Ha ha!  The Reds kicked the crap out of the Tigers.  I love it.

And how exactly does that shit happen ??

I mean seriously.  How do you manage averaging better than 12 K's a game and keep losing ??
Stupid bullpen !!  That and why pull a pitcher after 6 when he's struck out that many and dominating ??
It's not his pitch count is getting up there.  In both game 2 and 3 against the Tigers, those starters should have gone 7.

I haven’t paid much attention to baseball for years but I suspect one thing hasn’t changed: it’s all about pitching. And if you don’t have it or use it right, you’re doomed. Hopefully they learn. And find some arms!