Bengals take Burrow but .........

Scottishbengal

6 hours ago, Stripes said:

Anyone would be free to make those arguments, but it wouldn’t make those arguments at all compelling. They’re just not good points.

Since when has that mattered?

The media had a month plus discussion on Burrow not wanting to be a bengal despite having 0 evidence of it. 

If Burrow flops the point will be made about his pre LSU days and then the ability to trade down whether anything was offered or not. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Since when has that mattered?

The media had a month plus discussion on Burrow not wanting to be a bengal despite having 0 evidence of it. 

If Burrow flops the point will be made about his pre LSU days and then the ability to trade down whether anything was offered or not. 

Oh I'm sure you're right. Given the chance, the sports media will have a field day.

I'm saying I don't give a damn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Passepartout said:

It is more of being fast and clutch on the test it seems. As you have to answer the questions in some length of time.

If you want to believe that, go ahead.  Once they decode the complex algorithm Burrow secretly expressed in the pattern of his correct answers/incorrect answers/questions left blank, they’ll have the cure to most cancers, AIDS, bad breath, and post-adolescent acne.  Then he’ll throw us a shit load of touchdowns, win us a few Super Bowls, fuck the prom queen (when he’s like forty, it’s not a pretty story), succeed Mike Brown as the GM of the Bengals, and invent the first gutter guards that truly work.  

I know I have been a bit testy when it comes to all the praise, but did anyone else catch the "Move the Sticks 360" Joe Burrow ??

THAT was my idea of the praise I wanted to hear about Burrow.  It came from his teammates at both OSU and LSU, along with coaches takes.
Within that segment Kirk Herbstreit made a comment about Burrow when discussing him being a competitor:

"I've never seen a guy with this killer instinct of wanting to not just beat you, but steal your soul.  He wants to ruin everything about you and the defensive coordinator.”

Yes please.  THAT'S the QB I want running this team.  Can't wait to hear his name called Thursday night !!!

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/241785513608476/