Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Well if Burrow is the guy and he better be, I’m actually excited about him and Mixon playing together, with a few new lineman hopefully we see some good things in the future for this offense.

Still hoping for some coaching changes, and we see some vet coaches in here to help Taylor coaching.

Please get Mixon 1 true road grader. 

They have some flash pieces on defenses but not enough nuts and bolts pieces. 

They Cleveland LB Shobert isn’t getting an extension and he’s a blue collar type. 

Pursuit and tackling is lacking. 

Mixon, Tate, Boyd, and hopeful Green give a young QB some targets. 

3 hours ago, Stripes said:

The worst thing about having a garbage team is the garbage broadcast crews we get stuck with every week.

I’m watching it now and you are so right.  Robert Smith is a good dude, and a buckeye, but man, he is dull beyond belief.  He makes Mike Tirico seem like a rabble rouser.

Cleveland Browns have some Washington Redskins in them.   Just wanting to jump right up to the top in an unreasonable amount of time.   When that doesn't happen then bam it's back to the drawing board.

Now Baker will have a 3rd playbook in 3 years.   General Manager and Baker will have pressure to produce playoffs next year.   If that doesn't happen it could be another house cleaning.

I don't think they are all that talented.   Our depleted roster beat them once and honestly it should have been twice thanks to some BS PI reviews.