Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Likely Andy Dalton’s last ride as QB in Cincy, and Freddie Kitchens’ last game as head coach of the Clowns.

Oh, and enjoy AJ on the sideline, could be the last time you see him there.

Fitting that this crappy season for both teams ends in a crappy, meaningless game that I’m sure both clubs would rather just forfeit and call it a season.

Who Dey.

18 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

hoping for a loss here as well, for the embarrassment to the FO

Pretty sure they are beyond that.

given how hard boyd and others worked last week I would be glad to see them end on a good note.

I guess the thing that will stick with me post-Andy is his passes getting batted down, his tendency to throw too high, but most of all, how fast he got rid of the ball.  And I mean that in a bad way.  He never took the Tom Brady, Brees, Rivers, Rogers next step to extend the pocket.  He went with, “I’ll get rid of it to my first or second choice as fast as possible before I get sacked”... a lot of that is on his offensive line for being terrible many years and a lot goes on OCs / QB coaches, who coached him into it.  He is an accurate thrower but take a talent like A.J. Green away from him and I think he never makes a pro-bowl and would have had a shorter career.  Dalton threw high too much and really just never took his pocket-QBing to the next level.  He never reached the Kenny Anderson QBing we had all hoped for.