Brady Is Out Here Cheap Shotting People

COB

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the Patriots lose tonight almost made up for our season of failure.  So great.  Derrick Henry just beasted.  The Pats got physically manhandled.  

Tony Romo predicted Brady would be back with the Pats, and I honestly hope he is.  The consistency just isn’t there, and he seemed extremely immobile.  Let him come back.

So glad to NOT be watching the Pats or Cowgirls this post-season, so much more entertaining w/o the sports media slobbering over them, and I'm enjoying watching the Titans (except for their awful expansion uni's).

I still expect the Niners vs KC in the SB, but, would love to see the Titans get in there on their hot streak and make life tough for the Niners, who look unstoppable and have been all year for the most part.

• 2 years later...

Good god I’m sick of Brady.  He’s obviously going to retire, but first let’s have a week of stories headlined “Brady Retirement Announcement Could Come As Soon As Next Week.”  Then again, maybe it’ll be a month.  Good thing we’ll be inundated with stories about Brady for the next three weeks.  He’s such a fascinating character!  (Sarcasm, he’s so dull I can’t even watch him play anymore.  Slightest hint of pressure, ball spiked into ground.  Gets touched by defender, screams at referee.). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, COB said:

Good god I’m sick of Brady.  He’s obviously going to retire, but first let’s have a week of stories headlined “Brady Retirement Announcement Could Come As Soon As Next Week.”  Then again, maybe it’ll be a month.  Good thing we’ll be inundated with stories about Brady for the next three weeks.  He’s such a fascinating character!  (Sarcasm, he’s so dull I can’t even watch him play anymore.  Slightest hint of pressure, ball spiked into ground.  Gets touched by defender, screams at referee.). 

Yep, right before the AFCC game too, so you know half the coverage tomorrow will be about him now, and then you won't hear the end of how great he is for at least a week 24/7.  I am looking forward to him leaving the news cycle asap, incredibly boring, uninteresting person really. 

So glad he and Ben retired, utterly sick of watching both of them.

• Like 2

He said a bunch of stuff indicating he was planning to retire.  The media hears it, says, “Brady’s obviously retiring.”

Brady spazzes out, “I haven’t decided anything yet, I’m far away from making my decision.”

Brady’s retirement is already as insufferable as his career.

On 30/01/2022 at 1:04 AM, ArmyBengal said:

Great great player.

While I don’t know him personally, I’ve simply never been a fan of his demeanor. He comes across as very unlikeable. Again, that might be incorrect, but whatever.

Buh Bye Tom.

I'm of the same view, there's just something about how he comes across

Brady:  “ I didn’t mean to take half the media coverage from the conference championship games.  Now watch me as I draw half the coverage from the Super Bowl.  What?  NBC wants to do a big feature on me for their Super Bowl broadcast?  I don’t want this but I guess I have to do it.”

Douche also just took a shot at Ohio State, like he even gives a fuck about Michigan any more.  Couldn’t find Ann Arbor on a map at this point.

Just read a nightmare come to life.  Brady is getting huge media offers.  They’d obviously put him on a studio crew.  Who wants 15 more years of Tom Brady?  I’ll give him a chance.  Dude’s smarmy as hell, but some media consultants might coach him up to make him less annoying.