HoosierCat

Burrow Bowl I: Bengals @ Dolphins Game Thread

4 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

I heard and saw that too :-)

I wonder if he is getting extra instruction time from El Matador himself, Guychick?

He’s wearing Trampled-check’s number!

16 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Pleasantly surprised by the extent of the sucking so far

Yes the suckage is up to par again today.  Dalton's going to complete some throws and maybe score some points, but, so far doesn't look like it'll be enough

26 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Sounds like Cordy Glenn and the bengals are done, as they are seeing how Fred Johnson looks at LT

just checked....77 at OLT, so was it like 1 play?

1 minute ago, TJJackson said:

just checked....77 at OLT, so was it like 1 play?

No Lap said Johnson was playing today they might be splitting snaps or something. 

I’m just as excited about losing this as everyone else, but I’m still worried this coaching staff is this bad.

There needs to be change in this org, with this coaching staff after this season. All year long Zacs play calling has been so terrible, then not to mention kicking field goals in a meaningless game. This team needs a real coach not some random one year wonder kid has no clue what he is doing!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

I’m just as excited about losing this as everyone else, but I’m still worried this coaching staff is this bad.

There needs to be change in this org, with this coaching staff after this season. All year long Zacs play calling has been so terrible, then not to mention kicking field goals in a meaningless game. This team needs a real coach not some random one year wonder kid has no clue what he is doing!

Yeah I'm not really "excited" about any of it either, or the #1 pick, but I'd prefer they at least have that secured.  I'm not convinced Burrow is going to be some sort of franchise saver either, but getting whomever is the #1 QB in the draft is a good thing, if there's going to be any hope of a turnaround, as little as I have.

I will always remember where I was and what I was doing the day Randy Bullock set the franchise kick record.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just want you all to know this is all happening because I benched Fitz in the fantasy championship today. You’re welcome.