Burrow Bowl I: Bengals @ Dolphins Game Thread

HoosierCat

I am gonna guess that we will finally see a start for the rookie OL Fred Johnson we picked off waivers from Pittsburgh with our starting RG on concussion protocol and our "starting" LG not practicing this week

Need to see these youngsters in games like this, so this is what I will be watching for this weekend 

just lose, baby

We'll either get the inevitable Dalton bounce-back game, or just more of the same bad play he's been exhibiting all year except for the Jets' game, maybe one other I can't remember.

I don't mean to focus on him, but they lose close games because of him almost exclusively (too many turnovers, bad decisions, wasted downs, bad clock management, batted-down passes, inaccurate passes etc..,).

I will say it again - if the game is close, they lose, if the Bengals' can build a 2 score lead or more at some point, even early, they will win, at least as long as Dalton isn't turning the ball over like it's Christmas day and the Dolphins are like his little multi-millionaire ginger Heat Miser kids