The Most Bengals Thing Ever......

Wraith

I’m fine with Burrow. And if they win out and drop down a few picks, I’m fine with Herbert.

One important thing to remember (and yes I repeat myself here) is that this isn’t the Olden Days when missing on QB at the top of the draft was crushing because you had to give them a huge number and if they flopped they were a salary anchor for years. If they take Burrow and two years from now it’s clear he’s a bust, move on to the next guy. 

I’m all over Joe Burrow.  I’ve been rooting for a complete and unapologetic tank job specifically so we could pick him.  

I first heard of Joe Burrow his senior year in high school when he torched my alma mater in the state tournament.  Ok, I admit it, Joe Burrow and I are secretly married.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 9:50 AM, membengal said:

I am not saying this is a good coaching staff, but I am saying I don't know if they are or not. I am willing to allow for the possibility they can be good as a staff. Jimmy Johnson once upon a time went 1-15. Bill Walsh's first year as a head coach was miserable. Who knows where this goes? Add a real life functioning potential top 10 QB and I bet they look a lot smarter next year...

We really have no choice, at least for another season or two, maybe more if MB is as loyal as he usually is.  I sure hope he/they succeed.  It's his lack of pedgree/experience that make it a pretty dicey proposition, given the way he's struggled here from day one, when he couldn't get assistants to come here.  They knew what was up - bad situation, for whatever reasons.