Pats @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Yea bengals coaching staff is terrible, maybe Taylor included, but these assistants are just bad! Im hoping for some changes to this staff.

Dalton has been bad and has not really been the same since Hue left. Under Hue he was doing really good, they built the offense around him and was awesome. Even when the o-line is blocking good for him he stares down the receiver and when things don’t go as planned he panics and throws terrible passes!

Now go draft Burrow, bring whatever assistants from LSU that helped him over to coach on this team, because they have to be better then what they have now. 

Im ready for this season to end now please!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Even if they win the last 2 games,  it looks like a wrap if that SOS holds-up (no idea considering the last 2 opponents, obviously will drop it quite a bit)

Actually, if they win the last 2, they'll likely finish 3rd. Due to strength of schedule tie breakers. Lower strength of schedule gets higher pick. The Bengals are screwed here at .577. Giants/Redskins play each other next week. Then Giants play at Eagles and Redskins play at Cowboys. Dolphins play at NE. A loss at Miami next week is crucial. Of course, a loss to the Browns will do as well. But I don't trust that.

• Like 1

It’ll  take a savvy horse trader to get max value for Green, based on his age and a year-long injury.  I’d love to see them get a first rounder for him.  If he has 4 or 5 more years, he’s totally worth it.  He’s a huge difference maker.  

The Bengals’ front office is probably not up to it.  Mike slayed it with that Carson haul, but he’s a very tired old man who, it would seem, is waaaay past his prime. (unless liver spot production is the metric).

14 hours ago, kingwilly said:

Green is gone. Frankly, I’m surprised he hasn’t pushed to a winning franchise. His loyalty has a limit. I think he’d be amazing in Seattle or LA. Even the Bills would be a fit. 

That's one situation where I have no idea what he's going to do, or what the Bengals' will do.  Seems him playing in these last 2 games will certainly factor into that.

" but I like setting the franchise record of 1-16 better"

me as well

the worst record in franchise history might - maybe, just maybe - get certain front office folks thinking that maybe - just maybe - the "swiss vacation family browns" mode of running things isnt the best way of doing things

the culture change (or rather, the possibility of it) is far and away more important than getting pick 1