Jets @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

That was actually a great run by Mixon that got called back on Tate's block in the back call (which was highly questionable).  It would be nice to watch him behind a decent o-line.

And that results in a failed 3rd down and a missed FG.  

Here we go....do we get good DEF and good Andy? Or the opposite...you never know.

35 minutes ago, COB said:

I wanted that 0-16 for Mike’s legacy of stubborn failure.  Hopefully we still get Burrow.  I’m a bit worried, Andy looked pretty sharp.

We've seen this before, many times with Dalton after he has a bad game.  Vs the Pats? Steelers? Baltimore? Seattle? 49er's? Different story with him usually.  Box of choclates.

Best case scenario is 4-12,  am thinking maybe 3-13 is more realistic, which at least still keeps them in the top 2 I'm guessing, top 3 worst case, with Wash and Miami winning today.  Couple of other teams to worry about as well I guess.

They will never come out announce serious changes even after Mike is dead and gone.

Their MO is combative with the pundits.  Never wanting to admit the obvious.

I like the fact our coaches participate in scouting but they need a counter balance. They also need to spend the cap competitively in each season.   It simply takes them too long to add all the pieces.  

• Like 1