Ravens Game 2.0 Thread

COB

Watching the Ravens beat the Patriots on the tube last Sunday night was the most fun I’ve had watching football this year.  

The least fun?  Watching our team fall on their collective faces pretty much from the time they run out of the tunnel.

Watching Jackson and Finley is the attraction for this game.  I’ll guess Ravens 35, Bengals 17.

Also, the Sunday night game after our game is the Vikings vs Cowboys at Jerry’s place, that could be a really good game other than me frequently muttering about how we could have had Zimmer if we just hadn’t felt we owed Marvin lifetime employment.

• Like 1

prediction: an ass kicking of collossal proportions

to be clear, we supply the ass, not the kicking

the ravens will go into preseason mode, pulling most all of their regulars, no later than the middle of the third quarter, and thats the only reason the final point differential wont be more than 3 or 4 scores

Finley (or Dolegala) will perform well in this garbage time, maybe even pass for a td, to create a false sense of hope/positivity

• Like 1

Lol what a joke. Yea we don’t want them winning but at the same time I wanna see someone that they can count on moving forward!

So far this year from what I have seen, the good players on this team have regressed so bad under these new coaches, that gives me no hope with these guys going forward.

Not to mention there is no Leaders on this team at all. Offense and defense no leaders.

• Like 1