Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Cardinals @ Bengals Game Thread

Yep, going to revolutionize the quarterback sneak by starting it 10 feet behind the line of scrimmage.

• Like 1

Where the Hell are the TEs is there nothing in his playbook that has Dalton throwing to them?

What about Bernard they pay this guy money and he is hardly on the field. 

What a waste this OC is. This offense is the worst I have ever seen, with play calling in quite sometime.

I like Dalton and think he is a decent starting QB.    But the last few years when the supporting cast has gone to crap you now begin to see the lack of arm talent and progressions that plagued him early in his career return. 

Just from the days of when I had “all-22”  there are TEs in the pattern.  There are outlet backs.  

So I don’t know really.  The line being as bad as it is destroys a lot of things in an offense that you just can’t hide for long. 

I think that’s what happened last year after a big offensive start and I think that is what is happening this year. 

Can you really coordinate or coach yourself to 26+ true offensive points with Andre Smith and Hart at tackles with the overwhelmed Jordan while simultaneously throwing to Tate, Erickson and what not?  With a limited QB? 

I really don’t know. 

• Like 1