Sign in to follow this  
johnswahoo

Fantasy Football 2019

I’m in, took me a while to navigate Yahoo, but I got back into the fantasy football part and found our league.  COB’s HGH Farm begins its inexorable march towards gridiron dominance now.

Hey all, I'm out this year.  Sorry folks.

Let me know if you want the commissioner title.  Otherwise, you'll need to start a new league from scratch.

PM me if you're interested.

Bummer...

I’m in another league with family and my son, so with both you out and Billy gone we may just stick to our other league.

Meet the new commish, not quite the same as the old commish. Assuming we want to keep this thing going, Sky has turned the keys over to me. Looks like we are at eight still in:

Me

Skyline

RBB

Iain

Luke

COB

Wraith

John

Army, you up for it? I'll chase down Kevin on twitter & if he's game that makes 10.

Anyone know who was playing the Guardians? If they are in again we will have to find one more.

Excellent. Kev and Guardians are back in as well, so we just need one more team to take the place of the dearly departed. Anyone reading this who wants to jump in let me know, I’ll put a note in the main forum as well.

Whenever you guys decide it is. Here's the poll. Press the plus sign, all your handle and vote away:

https://doodle.com/poll/hcvg7kbq54sf77d4

Vote for as many times as you're available and we will take the first date/time that everyone can agree on. All times Eastern. Any ??? just let me know.

Ok folks, it looks like the winner is September 4, 7-8 pm eastern. I will set it up.

I’m happy to report that membengal has agreed to join the fun and get us back to 12 teams!

It should be 7-8 pm. Let me check it might be a time zone issue since I’m on central time. Stuck in a meeting now will check once I get out.