ArmyBengal

4th Round Pick (C): Michael Jordan, OG, OSU

I think this is a good move, he will certainly put butts in seats, I am just worried about his age and which position he will play.....has a massive catch radius though so maybe WR or TE?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I think this is a good move, he will certainly put butts in seats, I am just worried about his age and which position he will play.....has a massive catch radius though so maybe WR or TE?

You got me Wraith, I was going back to the last post and checking the thread name.  Could have sworn we were talking about an OLguy LOL

Jordan has a high ceiling but was a bit disappointing at times while at OSU.  I would think he'd be able to earn a roster spot here, and who knows with some NFL coaching and strength training, he could turn into a starter in the next year or two.  G depth was badly needed,  so, solid pick.

You got worry about this guy going off and playing minor league baseball in the middle of his career. 

I just read this kid is a lifelong Bengals fan, that just got drafted because his team traded up to make sure they got him.

Cool story and could give him that confidence to be special here.