Sign in to follow this  
ArmyBengal

FC Cincinnati (MLS)

There hasn’t been a topic in this forum in over a year, but I have to say that I am very excited to see the Cincinnati club playing pro soccer.

They start the season tomorrow night against Seattle. While expect many growing pains with the team, I’m still pumped for pro soccer.

I have played since I was 4 and even played on some Army teams along my time in service. Soccer bores some, but it is a passion of mine.

FC CINCINNATI !!!!

Anyone else watching ??

Anyone care ??

After getting thumped by Seattle, FC Cincinnati earns a draw against the defending champs. Nice goal bearing the end of regulation.

I've watched most of their matches so far as for some reason they get shown live most weeks over here! Quite enjoyed it, the quality's not brilliant, but its nice to see some proper tackles going in without it being a free kick/booking like it is in the Premier League these days. Glad to see them doing well, may do a trip over to watch a game later in the season.....

As a side note, my club (QPR) had Emmanuel Ledesma as a youngster, was good to see him playing a couple weeks back, always thought he was a good player :)

I watched their hope opener.  I haven't been able to get around seeing another game yet, but I am rooting for them.