Bengals vs Denver 12/2/18

ShulaSteakhouse

I am 100% certain they got more out of their nap than watching that game.
How do I know ??  Because that's what I do now when the Bengals are on.
Don't go.  Don't watch.  Save yourself the pain and aggravation. 

Just take a nap...

Oh, and when was the last time a game day thread didn't get beyond a single page here ??

The Bengals are in major trouble.

Ownership issues including lack of energy and work ethic to conduct a legitimate search for a new head coach.

The roster is a disaster right now, and there are not enough available forms of player acquisition to fix it.  Even if they hit on 3 starters in the draft they’ll still be way behind.  They lack competent journeyman players to just fill a job while they rebuild other positions.  They need everything.

Yea I'm done I don't care anymore what this team does, if anything from the game yesterday it shows that they don't care either.

Worst part is they are making me not even care about watching the NFL anymore, hell I watched Christmas movies with the kids instead.

You are right they need to rebuild from coaches to players everywhere. There are a few guys to keep otherwise ship them out. Please get rid of Burfict first, I don't know how much he makes but his effort and his over all play is just terrible!!

Until the rebuild starts to happen can't say I'm going to care that much. We all know the outcome Marvin moves upstairs and Hue takes over coaching, welcome to hell the thing they call Bengals football!