Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

Should be called The Who Gives a Crap about this team till they start making changes thread lol. 

Seriously it's like we are stuck on the same shit from years ago, without any changes who cares anymore. Wake me up when Marvin and company are gone and they are serious about putting a winning team on the field!

Win or lose it doesn't change a thing about who this team is, it needs a change regardless of any outcome!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Seriously it's like we are stuck on the same shit from years ago, without any changes who cares anymore. 

Let me look into my crystal ball - no matter how we get, Marvin serves out his contract through the ‘19!season.  He leaves just at the point most of our good players from ‘10 and ‘11 drafts begin their inevitable decline.  We thus begin a long rebuild, mired in 3rd or 4th in the afc north for about 3-4 years.

Thanks for those extra 2 years of Marvin!  Really helped us out there, Mike.

PS - Gregg Williams is an in-your-face motivator.  Marvin is a burned out appliance salesman who barely cares anymore.  

Browns are dangerous, especially if your team is run by Ebeneezer Scrooge’s long lost nephew.  Mike is cementing his legacy as possibly the worst owner/GM the league has ever seen.

Awesome news about Fisher... Ugh !!

The only thing that tops that is the article at PFT which suggests, as many have discussed here in great detail, that there’s a real possibility that Hue becomes the head coach after Marvin.

Two years ago I wouldn’t have had much issue with that. Now?? Not so much...

Hue wouldn’t be bad because.....

Marvin will be in front office AND they won’t move on from Dalton.

Hue got the best out of Dalton and the offense was fun.

Hue would be bad because......Failure in Cleveland was predictable but that level of failure is baaad even for suck ass Cleveland.