Week 10- Saints Talk

AMPHAR

1 minute ago, Stripes said:

Pretending the officials give a shit who wins is silly.

Clearly they are favoring the saints. Thomas dropped that pass. Huber was hit. Evans was illegally picked. Evans was tackled on the  Ingraham touchdown. Pretty blatant if you ask me. It’s typical. Marvin team have zero respect from the refs. That’s not even debatable. Yes it’s his own fault. 

1 minute ago, cincy9275 said:

Clearly they are favoring the saints. Thomas dropped that pass. Huber was hit. Evans was illegally picked. Evans was tackled on the  Ingraham touchdown. Pretty blatant if you ask me. It’s typical. Marvin team have zero respect from the refs. That’s not even debatable. Yes it’s his own fault. 

There have definitely been bad/missed calls.  Human error.

Just now, COB said:

Why punt on 4th and 6?  We need touchdowns.  Worrying about 30 yards with Brees is stupid.  Whether we give them the ball on the 45 or the 15 doesn’t really matter.  Marvin is one of the worst game coaches the nfl has ever seen,

Yep.  I can’t forgive that punt.  Just gutless and foolish.

8 minutes ago, cincy9275 said:

There’s a blatant block in the back to add to the list. Scandalous