Week 8 - Bucs Talk

AMPHAR

Just now, Dimster28 said:

it is not about being excited, it is about you guys being TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEGATIVE AS HELL

It's about you thinking you have some grand deep insight about how human psychology is supposed to proceed while watching a football game.  You have got to stop insulting the entire board.  You do it constantly.

1 minute ago, Dimster28 said:

then why are you here? you obviously give a shit otherwise you wouldnt waste your time here.

I think some of us have removed the emotional attachment to the team for now, with Marvin being retained.  The defense has been incredibly frustrating and very bad this year, giving up more than 27 points a game.   I still enjoy winning a game, but don't have any false illusions about how good they are (or aren't).  I still love the game.

1 minute ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

I think some of us have removed the emotional attachment to the team for now, with Marvin being retained.  The defense has been incredibly frustrating and very bad this year, giving up more than 27 points a game.   I still enjoy winning a game, but don't have any false illusions about how good they are (or aren't).  I still love the game.

ding ding