Week 7 - Chiefs Talk

GapControl

Nothing will really surprise me with this game against the Chiefs.  Seeing it go either way really won't shock me.
We have the ability to put points on the board and could walk away from KC with a win.
We have the ability to give up a ton of points as well and could get blown out.
Either way or somewhere in between will more than likely not end in shock...

Chiefs    45
Bengals 31

I have very little faith that Marvin Lewis Bengals will win on Sunday Night football against the current 1st or 2nd best team in the AFC.    

It just doesn’t happen very often under him.  One time we Peyton Manning and the Broncos on Monday Night. 

Bengals shouldn’t get blown out because they have Mixon and the Chiefs are horrible at run D and in recent meetings the Bengals with Hill ran all over them. 

I think close 4th quarter should have could have won type game.  Get ready to play the Bucs in an important bounce back game. 

6 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Nothing will really surprise me with this game against the Chiefs.  Seeing it go either way really won't shock me.
We have the ability to put points on the board and could walk away from KC with a win.
We have the ability to give up a ton of points as well and could get blown out.

But we don't have the ability to stop 3rd down conversions

Chiefs 34 -24 Bengals

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

Well the Bengals made a move to beef up the CB spot by pulling Russell off the practice squad.

The next move was to waive Auden Tate. Can’t say as I’m thrilled with that, but I understand needing CB help. Am I wrong to say I’d rather have seen them waive Ogbuehi ??

They must be hoping for the comp pick 

Sitting in a bar in St Pete Beach Fla, so actually in the correct time zone, for one of these late games, for once.

Last play before the KC TO, at least 3 Chief players try to bump n goad 55 after the whistle. Will we read any media around that? Will we fuck! 

Then he gets slammed from behind 2 plays later.

Let them laugh and salivate over this offence. We all know Andy Reid’s team will be 1, or at most 2, and done in any play offs