Other NFL games.

2 hours ago, COB said:

Wtf.  Strange to see them winning.  Good to pin a loss on the Ravens though!

this is what media is thinking now. "think so Bengals is pretender, their beating Ravens mean nothing if Browns beat them too. Bengals havent beat any good team after all."

21 minutes ago, Dimster28 said:

this is what media is thinking now. "think so Bengals is pretender, their beating Ravens mean nothing if Browns beat them too. Bengals havent beat any good team after all."

The Browns are no push over. Kinda worried about playing them for the first time in a long time.

Agree with all of the above.
Odd to see the Browns winning games, but happy to see them beat the Ravens.
Yes, that team has some serious talent and they appear to have made a good pick with Mayfield.
I watched Brees break the record with my son last night.  His interaction with his sons was amazing, but his daughter was hugged up tight on mommy.

8 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

I watched Brees break the record with my son last night.  His interaction with his sons was amazing, but his daughter was hugged up tight on mommy.

He showed her love too. 

Man if the Bengals had only gotten Brees from the Chargers all those years ago...

I’ve watched almost every browns game this year ( my good buddy and college roommate is from Cleveland so we root for Paul Browns teams together and we hate Pussburgh of course) and I can say that they are a real football team.

Better with Mayfield than Taylor. The defense is equal to the Bengals, if not better.

When they put Jarvis Landry on that team via trade and drafted Denzel Ward, Chubb and Mayfield to go along with Garrett, J Collins, and Duke Johnson, Carlos Hyde.... I mean, those are some TALENTED players.

They took 3 seasons to build that o line as well.

Great coordinator hires as well.  It’s finally happening for them 

• 2 weeks later...

Political attack ads ??  Never seen a single one.
BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA !!!
Whatever, it's all part of today's society where everyone is a victim and we never talk about what we can do to improve things, but only what others can't.

Texans win their 5th game in a row and my son is happy.  Well, minus that whole Will Fuller ACL tear thing.
That dude is the Texans version of John Ross, only he's produced more.

I watched it.  Gruden is getting rid of a lot of good players, stockpiling draft picks.  They are basically doing a baseball style salary dump.  Amari Cooper and Khalil Mack are 2 big names, and they got first round picks for both.  And they pulled up guys from the practice squad to replace both.  I see what they’re doing, getting ready to build a team so they can contend when they move to Vegas.  The players left on that team now, though, you could tell they’re not too happy.

Also, did you see the slo mo replay of Gruden turning to Guenther after another long TD run by the Niners and saying, “What the fuck?”