Sign in to follow this  
BengalszoneBilly

Other NFL games.

40 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Browns win!

Wtf.  Strange to see them winning.  Good to pin a loss on the Ravens though!

25 minutes ago, COB said:

It leaves us alone, on top!

The Cardinals finally win a game. Eff the 'Niners!

2 hours ago, COB said:

this is what media is thinking now. "think so Bengals is pretender, their beating Ravens mean nothing if Browns beat them too. Bengals havent beat any good team after all."

21 minutes ago, Dimster28 said:

this is what media is thinking now. "think so Bengals is pretender, their beating Ravens mean nothing if Browns beat them too. Bengals havent beat any good team after all."

The Browns are no push over. Kinda worried about playing them for the first time in a long time.

2 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

The Browns are no push over. Kinda worried about playing them for the first time in a long time.

i know that, but that how media will twist things to made Bengals look like this way

22 minutes ago, Dimster28 said:

i know that, but that how media will twist things to made Bengals look like this way

Agreed.

That Drew Brees record setting touchdown pass, and the following celebration was epic. I just watched history.

Agree with all of the above.
Odd to see the Browns winning games, but happy to see them beat the Ravens.
Yes, that team has some serious talent and they appear to have made a good pick with Mayfield.
I watched Brees break the record with my son last night.  His interaction with his sons was amazing, but his daughter was hugged up tight on mommy.

8 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

I watched Brees break the record with my son last night.  His interaction with his sons was amazing, but his daughter was hugged up tight on mommy.

He showed her love too. 

Man if the Bengals had only gotten Brees from the Chargers all those years ago...

I’ve watched almost every browns game this year ( my good buddy and college roommate is from Cleveland so we root for Paul Browns teams together and we hate Pussburgh of course) and I can say that they are a real football team.

Better with Mayfield than Taylor. The defense is equal to the Bengals, if not better.

When they put Jarvis Landry on that team via trade and drafted Denzel Ward, Chubb and Mayfield to go along with Garrett, J Collins, and Duke Johnson, Carlos Hyde.... I mean, those are some TALENTED players.

They took 3 seasons to build that o line as well.

Great coordinator hires as well.  It’s finally happening for them