Week 3 - Panthers talk

AMPHAR

Looks like Preston Brown will be good to go vs Carolina

4 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I didn’t see anything of Walton in the preseason that makes me feel excited about him getting in the game. That being said, I’ll be rooting hard for him to do well when his time comes.

Agreed, though to be fair he primarily got his touches behind the [very poor] backup o-line.  We’ll see what happens.

Ok, I've checked in on the Panthers game for this coming Sunday.
Their leading rusher is their QB and their leading receiver is their RB.

They have not put up a lot of points on offense, but they aren't giving up a lot on the defensive side of the ball either.
I would think if they can find a way to contain Cam and keep someone on McCaffrey, who can keep up with him, they will be onto something.
If they do what we've seen in allowing dink and dunk over the middle, it could be a bit challenging for them.

Mixon being out is going to hurt the Bengals for sure, but we can only hope that Gio and another RB can get it done.
After that, I sure hope Price is going to be ok because I think he has done well to this point.

I really think the Bengals have a good shot at winning this one on the road.

Bengals 24
Panthers 20

I was thinking about going higher on the Bengals end, but the Panthers are pretty tough defensively and without Mixon, the dynamic changes.
Then again, maybe it has nothing to do with the offense, the defense has a pick 6 or two and they win 52-28.

I'll take a 3-0 win honestly.  Not pretty, but a "W" nonetheless !!!

Tra Carson out injured, Bengals sign Thomas Rawls off of the sofa

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-shuffle-injured-backs-rawls-signed-as-carson-shelved

2 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Rawls did have some big games, I thought he was a up and coming star, then he disappeared.

4 hours ago, Scottishbengal said:

Tra Carson out injured, Bengals sign Thomas Rawls off of the sofa

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-shuffle-injured-backs-rawls-signed-as-carson-shelved

What’s the back story?  He looked good in Seattle... injuries?

Fumbles ?

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/9/20/17882804/bobby-hart-not-working-bengals-thursday-practice

No word on the dot com about Hart not working out in practice but Cincy Jungle hinting he could be out vs Carolina - and if he is then either Fisher or Ooglie stepping in.