Week 1 - Colts Talk

AMPHAR

I made the comment when we picked Hart up that if they were to play him at RG, that might work since he played there through college. All you needed to know about him at RT was seen last year with the Giants.

Seriously go look at what Giants fans had to say about him leaving. Shit wasn’t good and we all should have seen week 1 coming. There’s always hope he will get better but I have zero faith in that.

23 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I made the comment when we picked Hart up that if they were to play him at RG, that might work since he played there through college. All you needed to know about him at RT was seen last year with the Giants.

Seriously go look at what Giants fans had to say about him leaving. Shit wasn’t good and we all should have seen week 1 coming. There’s always hope he will get better but I have zero faith in that.

Starting/signing a vet almost just to have a body for a year, until they can move on from the Fischer/Ced situation and contracts.  Not a winning formula.

On 9/14/2018 at 1:34 AM, skyline said:

Boling hasn't fared well at tackle.

I would really love to know what Westerman has done to get in the coaches dog house.  It's something we're clearly not privy to, and I don't doubt the coaches' decision.  But, there's certainly something going on there.

There must be a story behind he story of Westerman I agree