Fantasy 2018

Injuries have been the problem for me.  I waited to address WR's because I had the chance to add 3 stud RB's and now 2 of the 3 are dinged.
On the plus side, I have two WR's on my bench that should be productive in a couple weeks coming back from injury and suspension.

It's not over, but 0-2 is not the way I envisioned starting the season !!!

23 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Big Ben back in. I should do better this week.

I saw that.  And our teams play each other this week.  And both my quarterbacks are hurt, Mariotta and Wentz (I got zero points from the qb spot last week and got destroyed by Skyline).  Since your favorite player, Ben Roethlisberger, is playing for your team on Monday night, I went and grabbed his opponent QB off the waiver wire so our QBs can go head to head to, probably, decide our FF week 3 game.  

2 hours ago, COB said:

I saw that.  And our teams play each other this week.  And both my quarterbacks are hurt, Mariotta and Wentz (I got zero points from the qb spot last week and got destroyed by Skyline).  Since your favorite player, Ben Roethlisberger, is playing for your team on Monday night, I went and grabbed his opponent QB off the waiver wire so our QBs can go head to head to, probably, decide our FF week 3 game.  

The dog fight is on! I just hate having Ben as my QB. I feel dirty...

Jay Ajai didn’t play, so I got zero points from my RB spot this week.  That’s two weeks in a row where my guys can’t get on the field.  

Also, that Steelers stiff arm guy from last night?  Dude looks juiced out of his mind, how is that guy passing the nfl’s drug tests?

I started the march to my first win with Cousins putting up 31 points last night.  I can only hope the rest of the team doesn't shit the bed again.

From the "Why didn't I start that guy" thought process, the "Bouncing Tata's" had Jared Goff and his 39 point effort sitting snuggly on the bench.
OUCH !!!  I hate when that happens !!!

2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

In what kind of stupid fantasy football world did I step into, where I needed 9 points from Kamara to win and I end up losing by 5 points ??

I hate you Mark Ingram !!!

That one hurt...

I beat 1st Kevin's Krushers by less than a point. Usually that's how I get defeated!

I let my son know who's still the alpha in the house with that win !!!

That being said, this week was pretty interesting in regards to wins and losses.
#2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 all lose.  Feels like last weekend in college football.

Now all of a sudden, my high scoring team sitting at #10 is potentially a game out of 5th place and having scored more than the teams in both 3rd and 4th.
THAT would be quite the come back story for my fantasy team this year !!!

Honestly, there's still plenty of time to see big movement in the standings.
THE WEASELS AREN'T DONE SCREAMING YET !!!