Training Camp - 2018

skyline

I am driving over from B-more for Friday Aug. 3 and Saturday Aug. 4 practices with my brother. Really looking forward to it. Will spend two days watching the o-line way more than I would have in the past when I have attended...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, skyline said:

Ah, go home you jaded old men.

This was a planned move, and he's still supposedly on track.

I fully expect him to miss the entire season again, but I'm not ready to curl into the fetal position just yet.  Let me live my dream a little longer!

Miss the entire season? Again? I'd cut him faster than Trump cut my tax rates.

It looks like Tyler Boyd is turning heads at camp.  What a bonus that would be, huh?

He's a guy I continually forget exists.  But, if he comes along and Ross becomes the guy we hope for, our WR group is entirely transformed.

And, if Eifert...yeah...I know.  I'm getting carried away.  A guy can dream, though, right?

The only game I saw in person last year was the Titans game in Nashville and I was horrified by how often the o-line actually held up, but Andy had literally nobody to throw to.  WR separation was practically nonexistent.   

Would check Bengals.com daily.  Sometimes times change if they know weather or something.  

If you want autographs it’s best to pick a spot along the rope and hope a desirable player flocks over to you.   It gets a little tough because they take off their pads and don’t have numbers showing. 

Pack a soft sided cooler with some drinks.   Very little shade.    

I think top of the bleachers is better for view.  

Dalton and few others stay a long time and sign. 

9 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

Would check Bengals.com daily.  Sometimes times change if they know weather or something.  

If you want autographs it’s best to pick a spot along the rope and hope a desirable player flocks over to you.   It gets a little tough because they take off their pads and don’t have numbers showing. 

Pack a soft sided cooler with some drinks.   Very little shade.    

I think top of the bleachers is better for view.  

Dalton and few others stay a long time and sign. 

Thanks for the info