What just happened...?

kingwilly

They got Tyrod Taylor and as Billy said got WR Jarvis Landry to compliment comeback player Josh Gordon and previously injured Corey Coleman.  

Traded useless Deshone Kizer former 2nd round pick to the Pack for a good starting DB who some Paxk fans are not happy to see go. 

The former 1st round DB from Green Bay is Damarious Randall

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10452/damarious-randall

Also they traded Danny Shelton and a 2019 pick to the Patriots for... a 2018 pick.

The Browns still have the 2018 1st overall pick and 4th pick overall and tons more of picks.

Quite a few Browns fans and my old college roommate said that they have no idea why Shelton was traded.

My old college roomy... and my gut  (but not until I ate that weird looking old pizza in the fridge) told me that the Browns take either Wyoming’s Josh Allen or the UCLA QB Josh Rosen.

Doubt it’s Baker Mayfield or Lamar Jackson... of course it’s all a guessing game.

At this point for the Browns it has to be Super Bowl or bust in the next 3 seasons.

They sold their souls and won 4 games in 3 seasons along with an immortal 0-16 season.

Eventually they have to get better.

Browns have been winning offseasons for a long time.  Their fans haven’t been able to buy a division championship hat since 1989, lol.

On 3/12/2018 at 12:43 PM, AMPHAR said:

At this point for the Browns it has to be Super Bowl or bust in the next 3 seasons.

They sold their souls and won 4 games in 3 seasons along with an immortal 0-16 season.

Eventually they have to get better.

Browns have been winning offseasons for a long time.  Their fans haven’t been able to buy a division championship hat since 1989, lol.

I have not seen the browns land guys of this caliber, after addressing the O-line last year. 

They also just added Carlos Hyde today. If they grab Saquon and Bradley Chubb they'll have made some real improvements. 

Bengals got Cordy Glenn in a (good) move that says Watson and Ogbuehi are busts. Let that sink in.