ShulaSteakhouse

Marvin Praises Bodine, Wants Him Back (not good)

I really really hope Bodine becomes a stud with Pollack as the OL coach.  From sources I know with contact to the team Bodine is a really good dude and teammate.  

But yeah, Marvin sounds like he has full on Mike Brown loyalty-itis.  He's gone.

The Bengals only want him back because they think he’ll be cheap, then their new wizard OL coach can get him to outperform his deal.  

I think this is posturing and they’ll try to move on from this dude.  Or they’ll sign him as a depth guy and start a free agent.

It’s weird.  If Bodine was considered a “good” player his market value would be too much for the Bengals.

He sucks so he’s a priority 

On 2/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, AMPHAR said:

It’s weird.  If Bodine was considered a “good” player his market value would be too much for the Bengals.

He sucks so he’s a priority 

They excel at making the least possible amount of effort to upgrade players, especially if they're Centers or Safeties or LB's.

What's even sadder is that there isn't a single local writer or media personality calling them out on these blatantly obvious, questionable things (and why I don't read anything other than "news").  The fluff that is McAlister, Broo, Hobson, Lapham etc.., is mundane, predictable, cliche' nonsense.  So the Bengals' can get away with just about anything (including f'ing up the McCarron situation most recently, and extending Marvin).